Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Ching Ching... (goes the bicycle bell if I had one)

I recently purchased a new hybrid bike. It's a pretty blue trek 7.2.
I keep this bad boy inside because my last one was stolen from the porch.  Ass
In this city EVERYONE bikes somewhere, or at least owns one and says "...this weekend I am going to bike to (insert hip hang out something or another)"

The idea here, is that I can get the old work-out out of the way by commuting. I forgot how hard bike riding is when you haven't done it in, umm, many years.


You can check out my route right.... here! 

The trick now is to wake up in time to do it. Im open to suggestions.
It takes a long time to go from this to awake




2 comments:

  1. You don't look that angelic when you're sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know that I ever look angelic, especially not with the make up still on from the night before

      Delete