Thursday, March 15, 2012

It all started...

with a home mushroom growing kit I won while while at the Austin Home & Garden Show, also known by some as my secret second life. 

Weird science?

It was then that I decided I am going to grow whatever I can sustain on my 400 sq. ft of heaven. Keep in mind, I have not grown a thing since the bean sprout experiment in kindergarten.
I started with a mimosa and a buzzy dream. Did I read up on the subject you ask? Maybe find out what things thrive here in ATX at what time of year?

No. I scavenged the property for abandoned planters, and hit up the old Home Depot for dirt, plants, seeds for back up, and a little Miracle Grow.
Add some plants, and maybe a topsy turvy....




Ill send an update when they a)thrive or b)wilt and die

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment